What you’ll learn
- Master commonly asked interview questions
- Practice dozens of different challenges and build a 100 algorithm portfolio piece
- Be prepared for the next technical interview
Technical interviews are the filter between good and great developers. At least that is how the industry sees it. In this course we will up your problem solving ability and speed with 100 algorithm problems and solutions.
These questions are some of the most common ones asked in interviews. A portion are questions that come from companies like Google, Facebook, Uber, Amazon etc.
By the end of the course you will be:
- Understand the basics of TypeScript
- Have a 100 algorithm portfolio item