What you’ll learn
- You’ll build a 3D Hyper Casual Runner Game from scratch to Android
- You’ll Create 3 Different Obstacles and Gates With Only 3D Objects Of Unity
- You’ll learn basic and very useful Unity skills
- You’ll learn how to create and control new levels
- After this course, you won’t need to copy and paste codes because you’ll learn why we write them
- You’ll learn how to build Unity Game to Android Devices
- After course You’ll be able to create different obstacles for your own game
Hello my friends,
If you are here to create hyper casual games and you have little or no unity experience. This course is for you. We will create a runner game from scratch. As you know this is the most popular hyper casual type nowadays.
Just by using Unity’s 3d objects we will create obstacles and gates. So, after this course you will be able to create your own obstacles easily with Unity’s 3D, you won’t need to buy them. We will also create moving gates which is very popular.
With this course, you will learn how to control your character. You will also learn how to make your character’s head bigger and smaller and how to change color.
Well, I expect you to know basic fundamentals of programming like methods, functions statements, variables. Basic c# knowledge will be enough for us.
This Course can be little bit boring for experienced users, because I try to explain every details for beginners.
After that Course you won’t need to copy and paste codes because you will understand why and when to write them.
You can use Mac or Windows PC.
Ok I also expect you to download Unity and Visual Studio and get ready to create our first game together.
Are you ready? Let’s get started.