What you’ll learn
- Develop effective answers to the most commonly asked interview questions you’ll encounter
- Know exactly what HR & Hiring Professionals want to hear in an interview
- Plan and structure your answers effectively for all types of questions so you’ll remember what you want to say and stay on track
- Strategies to manage interview stress and anxiety effectively
- Understand the most common interview mistakes… and how to avoid them
- Learn how to effectively tell engaging and interesting stories as answers to behavioural interview questions
In just a couple of hours… learn the skills and strategies you need to succeed in your next interview… and land your ideal role!
Are you getting to the interview stage but not getting the offer? Do you know you have the skills for the job, but just can’t promote yourself effectively? Are stress and anxiety getting the better of you when you’re in an interview?
In this course, I’m sharing all the little-known tips and tricks I’ve learned over the years in my career as an HR Professional at a Fortune 500 company as well as a Career Coach and Interview Coach where I teach my clients all the strategies they need to know to improve their interview skills, build their confidence, and manage stress so they finally get that JOB OFFER they deserve.
This course is designed to provide you with all the information you need to know to impress Human Resources and Hiring Managers in interviews to show them you are the RIGHT candidate for the job.
- Get proven strategies and techniques to develop comprehensive answers to the Most Common Interview Questions, Behavioural Interview Questions, and Situational Questions.
- Learn how to plan out and structure your answers effectively so you stay on track, remember what you want to say
- Review real-life examples of answers to some of the most tricky questions you can get in an interview and see how job seekers successfully answered these to get the offer!
- Finally understand the insider secrets of what HR & Hiring Managers actually want to hear when they ask you all those tough interview questions – and it might surprise you!
- Manage stress and anxiety before the interview effectively with proven techniques to combat negative thoughts, deal with stress, and make a plan to be at your best.
I’ve been a full time Career Coach for 5+ years and one of my core services is providing interview coaching to clients at all stages of their career, whether they’re just starting out or they’re applying for a Director role. The interview techniques I’m sharing with you have helped clients succeed across a wide range of career paths and career levels.
As an HR Professional and Interview Coach, I know how to help job seekers promote themselves effectively and develop answers to shine in the interview. I’ll share my secrets with you in just a couple of hours so you have the knowledge and skills to land your ideal job.