What you’ll learn
- Algorithmic Stock Trading with Python and the Interactive Brokers (IBKR) API
- Automated ETF & Equity Portfolio Investing
- Equity Portfolio Optimization, Management & Rebalancing
- Backtesting and Implementation of Trading & Investment Strategies
- Technical Analysis and Indicators
- Stock Indices and Index Tracking / Replication
- How to measure and improve the Performance of your Equity Portfolio
- Loading and analysing Stock Data from (free) Web Sources
- API Trading with Interactive Brokers
- Python Basics & Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib
- Truly Data-driven Trading and Investing
- Black-Litterman Model
Welcome to the most comprehensive and complete course on (automated) Stock Trading and Equity Investing!
This course covers
- Automated Stock Trading for Income Generation (Algo Trading, Day Trading & more)
- Automated Equity Portfolio Investing for long-term wealth accumulation (Portfolio Optimization, Management & Rebalancing incl. ETF)
with Python and Interactive Brokers (IBKR)
It is the only Stock Trading/Investing course that covers all four aspects required for long-term success:
- Theory (Finance & Investing 101): What you really need to know before you trade/invest stocks
- Data: Successful Investment and Trading Strategies are data-driven.
- API Trading with Interactive Brokers: Automated Real Trading & Paper Trading with low Spreads and Commissions
- Python: The right tool that integrates Theory, Data, and API Trading. This course covers everything you need to know in a Python Crash Course (Appendix).
- Load and analyze Data (historical prices, financial statements, ratios, valuation multiples) for thousands of stocks
- Trade stocks on various exchanges and from various world regions (United States, Europe, India, Australia, etc.)
- Use Fundamental Analysis, Technical Indicators, and Optimization Techniques.
What else should you know about me and the course?
- The course shows how to do things right. But equally important, it highlights the most commonly made mistakes in Trading & Investing. There is hardly any other business where beginners make so many mistakes. Why is that? A lack of skills, expertise, and experience. And: Overconfidence and overreliance on intuition. As a finance professional with an extensive academic background (MSc in Finance, CFA) my clear message is: For Trading and Investing, intuition and common sense are not your best friends. Very often, the most intuitive solution is not the correct solution!
- This course is “not only” a Stock trading and Equity investing course but also an in-depth Python Course that goes beyond what you can typically see in other courses. Create hands-on Applications with Python and use it for your Trading & Investing Business!
What are you waiting for? Join now!
Thanks and looking forward to seeing you in the Course!