What you’ll learn
- How to install Python
- How to install Python Flask
- How to make HTTP requests in Flask
- How to incorporate Bootstrap in Flask web app
- How to create routes/urls
- How run your Flask web app
- How to navigate to another route/url
- How to submit a form in Flask
- How to consume APIs in Flask
This courses will teach you how to build a complete web app that displays cryptocurrency exchange rates using Python programming language. Python was described as the language that is capable of doing anything and everything. And web apps are no exception. The good news about this course is that you don’t need advanced knowledge in Python, all you need is just simple knowledge of how to create simple Python functions/scripts.
Being able to create Python web applications on your own is so important if you want to take your Python skills to the next level and specialize in web app development. Moreover, this course gives you the opportunity to accomplish that by honing in on a Python’s Flask Framework. It’s is a super powerful yet simple framework that is capable of creating awesome web apps quickly.
By the end of this course you will have built a web app using Python programming language that is capable of getting live cryptocurrency exchange rates and display them to users.
Why should you take this course?
There are many reasons why this course is extremely important.
- First and most prominently is that you will learn one of the most amazing Python capabilities.
- Secondly you will improve your python skills by creating a complete project.
- Third you can highlight this particular skill in your CV which would potentially make you stand out from the crowd.
What you will learn in this course?
1. How to install Python.
2. How to get started with Flask Framework.
3. How to make HTTP requests.
4. How to get live cryptocurrency exchange rates.
5. How display cryptocurrency exchange rates to users.
6. How to incorporate Bootstrap.
7. How to display data in a well-designed UI.
8. How to run your app
9. And much more…
Note: The project that will be created throughout this course will be provided so that you can download it and use it for commercial and non-commercial purposes.