What you’ll learn
- How to buy a domain name and hosting and how to install WordPress
- How to create a website with WordPress
- How to build an eCommerce store with WooCommerce
- How to install and configure a WooCommerce compatible theme and use it’s demo content
- How to install, configure and use special plugins to make your store stand out from the rest
- How to use Elementor and WooLentor to create custom templates for WooCommerce pages
- How to Hashbar to create next-level notifications for your WooCommerce store
In this course, we have added videos for some crucial plugins to develop eCommerce websites. After completing this course, anyone can develop an eCommerce website easily without taking any help from others. This course is specially developed for the website owner, freelancers, developer who needs to develop an online store for them or their customers.
Here, I am introducing a few of the important plugins that we used to create videos for this course.
WooCommerce is the most used eCommerce platform on the internet today and WordPress is the number one most used website platform on the internet. We’re going to combine the power of both of them to create an amazing eCommerce store. If you follow along with this course, you’ll be selling your goods online within the next few days!
Elementor is the #1 free WordPress website page builder, over 5 million websites are actively using Elementor. Elementor helps to create or develop website pages easily with drag n drop interface.
WooLentor is the best WooCommerce Elementor plugins in the WordPress repository is being used by more than 40,000 online stores. This plugin has the option to build custom Shop, Cart, My Account, Checkout pages. Besides these, it has the option to build a custom product grid, layouts and many other necessary features for an online store.