What you’ll learn
- Learn to set up the right environment when getting started with coding
- Build a complete authentication system
- Learn to do advanced coding with hashing and un-hashing passwords
- Warp your head around cool programming concepts like validations
- Limit the user ability to access sensitive data by protecting it
- Learn to deal with sessions and customize them based on your needs
- Create a category system
- Set up layers and layers of validations for various profiles on your web app
- Create an admin panel and learn how it works under the hood from start to finish
- How to integrate Ajax-JQuery with PHP and MySQL to create cool features in you web app
- Learn to implement payment with PayPal and create a checkout system
- Learn how to create a cart system and how to fully customize it
- Learn file uploading and how to fully update and delete its bugs along the way of developing this web app
Are you ready for a treat? Ready for a fantastic journey with me? In this course, you will get to discover the infinite possibilities of PHP and MySQL. In this course, I will show you how to build an amazing e-commerce store from start to finish. After you complete this course, you should have something solid, awesome, and legit to show off on your CV.
Here is what we are going to build. First of all, I am going to show you how to build a full authentication system with confirm password functionality and that’s after creating our config file. After that, we are going to deal with showing data of products and categories neatly on our website and we are going to create a shop page. Now to the cart system where we are going to implement inserting, updating, showing, and deleting products and that’s going to be done using Ajax-JQuery. And then to another hardcore part of this project and that is integrating Paypal inside our app. I am going to show you not to only integrate it but also to pay for your first product using it by setting up buyer and merchant accounts. We will see how these whole PayPal configurations work under the hood and before that, I am going to show how to place your first order by creating the checkout page. The last part of the user’s side is to allow the user to see his orders and update his data and I am going to show you how to do this securely. In the second part of this course, we are going to take care of the admin panel where I am going to show you how to deal with admins, categories, products, and orders. Of course, there are going to be a lot of details to talk about. So if you think this course is beneficial to you, go ahead and get it now. See you inside.