What you’ll learn
- Learn the fundamental concepts of microservices and API
Learn how to use request module
- Learn how to build rest API using flask, sqlalchemy. marshmallow and postman
- Learn to test API using Postman
- Learn to perform CRUD operations: Create, Read, Update and Delete
- Learn to build different HTTP methods- Get, Post, Put, Patch and Delete
- Learn to build web app using Python flask
- Learn multiple concepts like routes, endpoints, http verbs, status code and much more
Software is everywhere. We interact with it in our daily life activities knowingly or unknowingly. Each time when you use an app like Instagram, send an instant message, or check the stock prices on your phone, you’re using an API. The world still needs more software to make our life easier. But creating great software is hard for everyone and yet developers need to master more than one skill.
This problem can be solved by API (Application Program Interface). It is a software-to-software interface that enables two applications to exchange data among each other. Just like any buttons on the remote does have a unique function. It is true almost all applications using API to interact with each other.
Understanding how the API works to deploying API is the objective of this course. In this course you will learn fundamentals of the API like http requests, endpoints, routes, CRUD operations and much more in pragmatic style.
In this course you will learn how to create a simple API for different HTTP methods like get, post, put, patch and delete. Also learn how to efficiently store data to the database using flask SQL alchemy.
To test API’s, you will also learn to use Postman. Postman is an API client that makes it easy for developers like you to create, share, test and document APIs.
You’ll be able to…
- Build rest API using flask and sqlalchemy
- Test API using Postman
- Perform CRUD operations: Create, Read, Update and Delete
- Build different HTTP methods- Get, Post, Put, Patch and Delete
This course has short and concise lessons in pragmatic style to make you confident over REST api. Hope this course help you to learn something new and take your skill to the next level.
All the best. Keep Learning and keep moving ahead.