What you’ll learn
- Build custom Gutenberg blocks
- Build blocks into a plugin for use on multiple sites
- Add custom fields to blocks using Advanced Custom Fields Pro
- Use several of the Advanced Custom Fields field types to build dynamic blocks
The Gutenberg editor in WordPress is an absolute game changer. For users, it provides them an easy way to build out the content on their site in new and exciting ways. And, for developers, it’s a powerful tool that can be used to provide clients custom blocks to match their every need.
The course will cover:
– What you need for local development
– Creating your first block
– Styling your blocks
– Adding custom fields to your blocks
– Rendering your blocks
– Building blocks with images
– Adding repeater fields to your blocks
– Customizations to make your blocks stand out
– How to add inner blocks to your blocks.
If you’ve struggled in the past to build Gutenberg blocks in WordPress, jump into this course and you’ll be building blocks in no time!