What you’ll learn
- Coaching Skills that can be applied with anyone, anywhere
- Becoming an Inspiring Parent, much like an Inspiring Business Leader
- Learn a few modern Development Methodologies
- Create grade-specific coaching plans for high schoolers
Wondering at times how to help young adults to launch well? How to have a memorable impact to where they land? How to help them find meaning when choosing their career?
This course, covering 9 critical topics, may be for you. It’s brought to you by a team that uniquely blends experience in higher education teaching, executive coaching and international human resource leadership.
This course is suitable for parents supporting early career professionals in the 14 – 24 age range.
Decades of experience in companies like Amazon, Apple, Nike, and higher education have offered us unique insights into what makes people successful and happy.
Professionally, we are coaches who have helped clients from young adults, new graduates, to mid-career professionals and executives to navigate their careers and find more meaning in what they do and who they are becoming.
As parents we believe we have to have a different conversation about college, career and adulting. We call this “careering”. A career is an action verb, it lasts a lifetime, therefore we have to develop an adaptive strategy to keep growing as individuals.
We like to share our insights with you.
- Know your Strengths & Choose your Path – Identify your strengths and choose the carer path that’s yours
- Coaching Skills Bootcamp – learn the skills used by professional coaches
- Being an Inspiring Parent – connecting with your child in a memorable way
- Develop a Growth Mindset – helping your child turn setbacks into learnings
- Navigate a New World of Work – getting a grip on the changes in the world of work
- Create your Tailored Coaching Plan – make a grade specific action plan for high schoolers
- Find Your Compass – get familiar with some great development methodologies
- Interviewing & Networking with impact – finding aw ay to have a personal impact when meeting others
- The Power of Storytelling – a bonus: learning to use story telling as a way to get your message across
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS COURSE INCLUDES THE MATERIALS OF THE INTRODUCTION COURSE “PREPARE YOUR YOUNG ADULT FOR A SUCCESSFUL CAREER JOURNEY” AS WELL AS THE “COACHING BOOTCAMP FOR PARENTS”.