What you’ll learn
- How to prepare for a Job Interview
- Important Questions asked in an Interview
- CV Preparation
- How to Negotiate Salary in an Interview
- Final Rounds of an Interview
Have you ever thought of what would be suitable answers to questions like “Tell me About Yourself?”, “Why do you think you are the right candidate for the job?” or “What are your salary/CTC expectations?” or even “Why should we give the job to you?” and the list is never ending. So in this module, ‘Crack a Job Interview’ we would learn about the basic solutions to such obstacles which are indeed your profound concern to get the right job. At the same time, we would be learning about various questions asked in the IT giants, MNC’s, Consulting firms, Investment banks and many others across the globe. So whether you may be from science & medicine, arts & architecture, commerce, literature, technology, management, finance, human resources, hospitality, robotics & analytics, social sciences etc. or any other field, make sure you don’t lose this opportunity on how to be a professional which can eventually help you get the ideal job.
An interview is a mutual exchange of information between an employer and you, as a candidate for a position. The primary objectives are to:
• Supplement resume information
• Show that you understand your strengths and weaknesses and have a sense of direction
• Enable the employer to evaluate your personality and attitudes in terms of the demands of the organization and the position
• Allow you to gain information about the organization and the job that is not available through other sources
• Give you and the employer an opportunity to discuss the desirability of further contact or an offer of employment
To get a more better idea of how we can prepare for an interview, join my course.