What you’ll learn
- Coding Interview Preparation
- Data Structure & Algorithms
- Coding Interview Problems
- Coding Interview Algorithms
This course will help you crack coding rounds and whiteboard coding rounds for IT companies. This is the only course with a special focus on problem-solving and visualization apart from theory for the most common data structures.
As a part of this course we will be covering each of the topics in two steps :
1. First we will understand the theory for each of the data structure and problem-solving technique.
2. Secondly, we will practice a lot of problems based on those topics. The goal is to build your thought process so that you are also able to solve new problems asked in interviews.
The whole course consists of more than 120 lectures divided across 12+ sections with the content updated periodically to reflect the latest industry trends and problems. We are going to be covering multiple different data structures like Arrays, Linked List, Stacks, Queues, Hash Table, Deque, Binary Search Tree, Tree, Heaps, Graphs, Disjoint Set Data Structure etc.
Apart from that, we are covering algorithms and problem-solving techniques like Binary search, binary search over range, binary search over partial sorted range, sliding window method, Two pointer method, greedy algorithms, dynamic programming, backtracking, bitmagic etc.
With over 22 hours of content + working code samples in 3 languages (Python) , this is the biggest and the most comprehensive course you will ever find anywhere and will certainly help you in cracking interviews.
With this course, you don’t need anything else for interview preparation.