What you’ll learn
- Learn how to create grid boxes for website templates
- Learn how to create a hero image
- Make smooth transitions with Css
- Learn how to create testimonial containers for your website
WELCOME TO THE ULTIMATE BUSINESS WEB DESIGN
This course is divided in 4 Sections, the content of every video is explained below:
First Section: Header
– Create a Background image with dark opacity with linear gradient.
– Add a Logo image on the top left corner
– Add a menu navbar with 3 Links that go to each sections.
– Create a transition for the menu navbar with cubic Bezier.
– Add a Title and subtitle to the middle of the container
Second Section: Services
– Create a Grid Section with 4 Boxes with images and Titles.
– Display hidden text when you hover on each Service box with the transition property.
Third Section: Testimonials
– Create a Grid Section of 3 Boxes that include text, quote icons, and Images.
– Create a transition of a shadow when you hover on each box.
Fourth Section: Contact
– Create a minimalist Contact section at the bottom with 2 dividers and 3 Info blocks
– Add Info and Social media icons.
THIS COURSE IS AIM TO BEGINNER & INTERMEDIATE PROGRAMMERS, WEB DESIGNER, WEB DEVELOPERS.
__________The template is completely responsive.
All the code is made under the html File including the Css Code.
Not JS used. Only external Icons script__________________________
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\Zip file is attached at the end of the course////////////////////