What you’ll learn
- How to write a Children’s Book
- Creating Illustrations with Canva -or- Choosing an Illustrator
- Uploading to Amazon KDP
Have you always wanted to write and publish your own children’s book, but didn’t know where to begin? Then this is the course for you!
Did you know that you can design a children’s book with Canva? You can! This course dives deep into creating a book using Canva that you can publish with Amazon KDP.
What you will learn:
- How to write your children’s story
- How to design a book with Canva – or – How to hire a children’s book illustrator
- How to upload your book to Amazon KDP
- Marketing & promotion
What makes this course different from others?
This course focuses on designing your children’s book with Canva. Canva has tons of elements and fonts that you can select from when designing your own book. This course will show you tips and tricks when using Canva elements, along with best practices when it comes to selecting colors and fonts that fit your story. This course also comes with Canva templates so you can easily publish your book to Amazon KDP.
*This course focuses on using all of the elements, graphics, and fonts, available within Canva. Canva Pro is recommended but not necessary.
*If you do not want to do your illustrations with Canva, that is no problem! This course covers best practices when it comes to hiring a children’s book illustrator as well.
- A guided outline for writing a children’s story
- A checklist for publishing a children’s book
- Three Canva templates customized for Amazon KDP
- Lifetime access to updated information