What you’ll learn
- Create E-commerce Website Using Angular & NodeJS
- How to add products
- How to create products
- How to add to cart
- How to check out
This courses will teach you how to create e-commerce app using Angular and Node JS.
In this course you will learn how to build e-commerce app using Angular. Learning how to build an e-commerce website that lets customers order from you will give you the opportunity to build a real-world, in-demand project and will open up the door of opportunity for you to become a professional Full-Stack developer.
First, you will learn how to install flutter environment, Then you will be taught the most important parts of this projects such as creating a cart and letting customers checkout.
By the end of this course you will have built a project using flutter.
Why should you take this course?
There are many reasons why this course is extremely important.
1. You will build a real-world web app, rather than building unrealistic project.
2. I will teach you the “how-to” rather than concepts that you will end up abandoning.
3. You will learn flutter and how it works.
4. You will become a professional programmer having build a complete e-commerce app.
Some of What You Will Learn in This Course:
1. Install project environment & create project.
2. Run Angular project files.
3. Structure your project.
5. Logic behind building complete e-commerce app.
6. How to let customers add products..
7. How to manage your database.
8. Best practices and techniques.
9. Organize your project.
10. Much much more…
Wish you an incredible learning journey.