What you’ll learn
- You will learn how to structure your project
- You will learn how to use HTML and CSS effectively
- You will learn how to design a complete responsive user interface
- How to use different CSS techniques to make your website look amazing
- You will learn how to user Bootstrap the right way
- You will learn how to build login & registration pages
- You will learn how to design cart page
- You will learn how to design shop page with lots of products
- You will learn how to design a checkout page
- You will learn important web design tips & tricks
Do you wanna build real-world projects?
Do you wanna create an amazing e-commerce website?
In this course I’m going to teach you how to create a complete e-commerce website using HTML & CSS.
You will be taught how to build a complete e-commerce using HTML & CSS. You will also be taken step-by-step where every single thing will be explained thoroughly to make sure you understood and use it in your project. I’ll start off by structuring the project and then move on to the user interface and then you will be given the logic behind successfully creating and completing the project.
Moreover, you will be taught important design concepts, such as responsive web design, to make sure you will be able to build websites that look amazing and attract customers. Being able to build websites that look outstandingly gorgeous will serve you in two ways. First you will be able to work as a web designer, which is one of the jobs that are in-demand. Second you will be able to build your own brilliant websites.
Note: This course takes you step by step from the beginning, however, having little understanding of CSS & HTML is preferable.
Who is this course for?
This course is perfect for:
- Web developers who want to build real-life projects & become professional web designers.
- Developers who want to specialize web design
What is different about this course?
Well, instead of teaching you unnecessary theories that you will never use. I’m teaching you the “how to” in a very simple steps so that you understand everything easily and you learn how to create real-world project.
Topics covered in this course:
1. How to structure your project.
2. How to incorporate Bootstrap.
3. How to optimize your code.
4. How to make the UI user-friendly.
5. How to divide the page into sections.
6. How to create navigation bar that work on all devices.
7. How to select colors and fonts that fit your design.
8. How to make your website responsive.
9. Advanced CSS tips and tricks.
10. How to make website images fit your design perfectly.
11. And much much more…
Wish you an incredible learning experience.