What you’ll learn
- How to cultivate and experience better quality sleep
- How to experience more high quality rejuvenating and healing deep slow wave sleep
- How to engage with the creativity flow and therapeutic benefits of dreaming
- How to explore what your dreams are showing you and how to become conscious within them
Would you like to learn from the latest Neuroscience how to better understand your sleep, and importantly how to cultivate and experience more deeply restful and rejuvenating sleep?
===What to Expect===
This course is a deep exploration of how to experience better quality restful sleep more of the time. What is causing its disruption and what actions can be taken to transform the quality of our sleep. This course will also empower you to immerse yourself in the wonderful world of dreams, with all the deep learning, therapeutic value and creativity they can inspire.
– A deep exploration of the health impact of your quality of sleep and how to cultivate better sleep
– A examination of the healing benefits of deep slow wave sleep and how to experience it more
– An exploration of the Circadian Rhythms, what they are and how we can work with them more
– A Sleep ‘Check in’ and Circadian Rhythm Assignment to see where you are at what you can improve
– How to understand the amazing therapeutic value of dreaming and how they can help us learn better and inspire creative flow and emotional intelligence
– Specially designed guided meditations and practices to support you in accessing deep relaxation and better quality sleep
Your facilitator and multiple Bestselling and Highest Rated tutor Tom Llewellyn has 20 years of experience within the realms of meditation, psychic development, Kundalini, celtic spirituality, western shamanism, lucid dreaming, astral projection and sound healing. He’s also a trained and skilled teacher of Kundalini Yoga and has written two books. Here on Udemy we have over 17500 students from over 130 students. So enrolling on our courses you are becoming a part of our vibrant global community.