What you’ll learn
- Understand the Fundamentals of Operating System (OS) Security
- Understand the Fundamentals of Data Protection
- Understand Essential OS Privacy and Security Control Measures
- Better Protect Your Business & I.T. Infrastructure
LEARN OPERATING SYSTEM SECURITY ESSENTIALS FROM ONE OF UDEMY’S TOP IT INSTRUCTORS
The average person spends 7 hours a day on their computer, and unfortunately, most people don’t know how secure and lock down their operating system (OS) effectively. With the many cyber-based threats we all face daily, you must know how to protect your computer and the data that resides on it.
Luckily, this course shows you how to protect your Windows or Mac computer, designed for beginners.
In this 5-hour course, I’ll show you step-by-step the fundamentals of operating system security, teaching you the essentials of OS security, privacy, and data protection to help you better protect yourself and your computers.
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE IN THIS COURSE
- 5 Hours of Lecture & Live Demonstration Videos
- Edited Closed Caption Subtitles and Video Transcripts
- Downloadable Course Videos for Offline Viewing with Udemy Mobile App
KEY COURSE TOPICS
- OS Protection Fundamentals
- Understanding User Accounts
- File & Directory Permissions
- File & Disk Encryption
- Data Storage & Backups
- Host-Based Firewalls
- Application & Execution Control
- Additional Topics
Once you complete this course, you’ll have a strong fundamental understanding of operating system security to help you better protect your IT and business infrastructure!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? ENROLL TODAY!
PREVIEW OVER 45 MINUTES OF THIS COURSE THROUGH MY 12 FREE LECTURES, JUST SCROLL DOWN BELOW AND CLICK THE BLUE PREVIEW BUTTONS.