What you’ll learn
- Master the art of flirting
- Finally seduce, attract, and keep that unreachable partner
- The shortcut to the love you’ve been waiting for
- The scientific recipe for committed healthy relationships
- The essential elements of a relationship
- The unseen mistakes that sabotage relationships
- The tool box to counsel and support any relationship
- The strategies of relationship success through communication, body language, and neuroscience
Love, Dating, Courting, Attracting, and Building Relationships
Revealing the secrets of relationships: from that first look to happily every after!
This course contains all the needed information to build any relationship, whether your own, or even others’!
This course will enable you to evaluate and fix any relationship, whether in your practice as couple’s coach, as a friend to support relationships around you, or to allow your own current or future relationship to continuously thrive.
This course begins with an evidence-based, theoretical, and intensive background to allow you to learn the history and basis of the practical tips and procedures that will follow to be used in implementation, and contain real life examples from our clinical experience.
Are you tired of hearing “get over him/her?”, “you deserve better”, “he doesn’t deserve you
If you want to attract and win-over any one you set your eyes on,
If you want that special person to finally fall in love with you,
If you want to stop feeling suffocated,
If you want to stop feeling neglected,
If you want your marriage to be re-ignited after all these years,
If you want to have answers when your friends come to you after a breakup,
If you want to learn concrete and practical solutions,
If you want to know how to actually “get over it”!
If you simply want to have a great successful relationship,
then this course is for you.
This series contains all the needed information to build any relationship, whether your own, or even others’!
We will guide you through a step-by-step approach to learn:
– The physical and psychological background of attraction
– How to benefit from both your similar and opposite attributes
– The unseen mistakes that sabotage relationships
– The verbal and non-verbal keys in relationships
– The differences between a male and a female (biologically, mentally, psychologically, and physically)
– and how to use these differences to your advantage
– and many many more.