What you’ll learn
- How to install Python
- How to install Python Flask
- How to make HTTP requests in Flask
- How to incorporate Bootstrap in Flask web app
- How to create routes/urls
- How run your Flask web app
- How to navigate to another route/url
- How to submit a form in Flask
- How to consume APIs in Flask
This courses will teach you how to build a web application using Python programming language specifically using Flask Web Framework. Python was described as the language that is capable of doing anything and everything. The good news about this course is that you don’t need advanced knowledge in Python nor in any programming language. All you need is just simple knowledge of how to create simple Python functions/scripts.
Being able to create Python web applications on your own is so important if you want to take your Python skills to the next level. And this course gives you the opportunity to accomplish that by honing in on a Python Web Framework called Flask. Flask is a super powerful web framework that is capable of creating awesome web app quickly and it’s also an easy to learn framework with no complexity.
By the end of this course you will have built a web app using Python programming language that is capable of searching for movies, which taps into an API and pulls out movies to delivered to the user
Why should you take this course?
There are many reasons why this course is extremely important. First and most prominently is that you will learn one of the most amazing Python framework, that is, Flask. As you know, Python is pretty much able to do anything even web app! Secondly you will improve your python skills by creating a complete project. Third you can highlight this particular skill in your CV which would potentially make you stand out from the crowd.
What you will learn in this course?
1. How to install Python
2. Create functions.
3. How to install Python Flask
4. How to create routes/urls
5. How to make HTTP requests in Flask
6. How to incorporate Bootstrap in Flask web app
7. How run your Flask web app
8. How to Navigate to another route/url
9. How to use APIs in Flask
10. How to submit forms
11. Much much more…
Note: The project that will be created throughout this course will be provided so that you can download it and use it for commercial and non-commercial purposes.