What you’ll learn
- The basic concept of Redux
- The core utilities of Flutter Redux (StoreBuilder, StoreConnector, StoreProvider)
- Combining Reducers
- Dart Data Class Generator Extension and equatable package
- Performance Optimization of Flutter Redux App
- Redux Middleware
- Persisting Redux State
- TODO App (sync, async)
- Weather App
- Firebase Authentication App (Signup, Signin, Signout, Verify Email, Change Password, Forgot Password)
Redux is the most widely used and proven state management solution in React, the most widely used Front End Framework. Redux can also be used in Flutter.
In the Flutter Redux Essentials course, you can learn about Flutter Redux in depth.
If you want a deep understanding of Flutter Redxu and want to practice all the concepts in real life, then this is the course for you.
When creating the lectures, care was taken to ensure a balance between theory and practice.
Under the belief that repetition is the most important learning method, whenever a new concept emerges, a small app is created to test the concept, and practical apps such as TODO (synchronous), TODO (asynchronous with SQLite DB), Weather, and Firebase Authentication app are developed. Through this, the concepts were harmonized comprehensively.
Let’s take a quick look at the topics covered in this course.
– Basic concepts of Redux
– Implementation of basic concepts with Dart Redux App
– Core utilities for Flutter Redux App (StoreBuilder, StoreConnector, StoreProvider)
– Combining Reducers
– Dart Data Class Generator Extension and equatable package
– Performance Optimization of Flutter Redux App
– Experience Performance Optimization through real apps
– Redux Middleware
– thunk middleware
– Persisting Redux State
– TODO App (Synchronous)
– TODO App (Asynchronous with SQLite DB, Optimistic Rendering)
– Weather App
– Firebase Authentication App: Signup, Signin, Signout, Verify Email, Change Password, Forgot Password