What you’ll learn
- Students will have the appropriate skills and tools to approach various companies and brands in order to successfully get Sponsorships or Brand Ambassadorships!
- Increased their skills and tools for promoting themselves by using their social media presence (and blog / websites if available)
- Confidently pitch professional emails to companies in regards to sponsorship and ambassadorships of products, services or money!
- Confidently know how to market self and pitch yourself to different companies based on your own skills
- Confidently have the necessary skills to get hotels / trips / products and cash sponsored to you!
You’ve heard of people getting to do cool activities, stay in luxury hotels, and travel the world FOR FREE but the real mystery is, “how the hell do they do it?!” Well search no more! This course is going to reveal all the lights, mirrors and magic tricks related to SPONSORSHIP.
You Will Learn:
- How to write good emails (with examples of emails that have ACTUALLY WORKED) to successfully approach Companies for Sponsorship
- Tips and hacks on how to find sponsors (not just the big fish!)
- What type of sponsorships are out there and what to expect in the beginning
- How to market yourself via social media
- How to pitch your sponsorship plan
- How to get free products to promote
- How to get hotels / trips sponsored
- How to get CASH
- How to make a good Media Kit
- First hand examples, stories and personal experiences on what has (and HASN’T!) worked for me when approaching companies
- Providing you with Links / Resources to continue your research
This is a great course for anyone, whether your just starting out or already having a blog or website and some followers on social media and are ready to take things to the next level. It is especially helpful to digital nomads looking to grow their online entrepreneurship business.
Meet Your Trainer
Taught by Krystal Kelly, professional traveler, public speaker and trainer. She is the CEO & Founder of several online companies in the travel industry and has worked internationally in over 20 countries on 5 continents over the last 10 years. Krystal has used her social media and website influence to gain product sponsors, press trips, paid for equestrian vacations, flights covered and more! Even before she started her website she was getting paid to travel with horses! Her knowledge, resources and hacks with first hand experiences and stories add a special touch to the course. It feels more like your learning from a friend than from the internet!