What you’ll learn
- How God speaks: Students will learn the different ways God communicates with human beings
- Prerequisites to hearing God’s voice regularly: Students will learn the prerequisites to hearing God’s voice on a regular basis
- Treasuring God’s voice: Students will learn how to hear God’s voice and retain his promises
- How to grow in hearing God’s voice: Students will learn how to increase the frequency that they hear from God for themselves and others
This course is designed for children and leaders of children. If you are a parent, grandparent, uncle, caregiver, mentor, ministry leader or children’s pastor this course is for you. Children can do the course themselves or with a trusted adult. It is designed to be experiential as well as a learning tool. If you or your children walk away with only head knowledge I have not accomplished my purpose. However if you and your children walk away experiencing God’s presence and His voice the purpose of the course has been achieved.
The course can also be done by an adult for the purpose of transferring what you learn to your children. If you can experience God’s presence and voice, as well as learn practical and spiritual tools to live a lifestyle of hearing from God, then you can transfer those skills and experiences to the children you love and care about.
The Hearing God’s voice for Kids (Parents & Grandparents) course covers 4 sections. These are:
1. Prerequisites to hearing God’s voice
2. How does God speak?
3. Treasuring God’s promises
4. How to grow in hearing from God
Each section is a natural progression and lays a foundation for children to hear God’s voice.
By the end of this course you will:
- Know how to be friends with God
- Be baptized in the Holy Spirit
- Know how God speaks
- Know how to retain revelation from God
- Know how to grow prophetically with God
The tools you will learn will be keys for you to use for the rest of your life as you walk with God and hear Him speak.