What you’ll learn
- How to draw a fashion girl
- How to use the 9 head chart
- How to draw in Procreate
- How to draw the human figure
In this course I’ll be sharing How I Draw a Fashion girl using Procreate on the iPad. You can still follow along with traditional media but from the ‘Sketch’ class, I will be using Procreate to complete my illustration. You will also learn how to use the Procreate app as I share my process.
You can download the 9 heads guide here when you join my email list!
Here is a break down of the lessons included in this course:
- Intro to the class
- Class project (plus a download of the 9 head template)
- Drawing the basic fashion figure
- Drawing a dynamic fashion pose
- Sketching the girl
- Drawing the Line art
- Choosing the colour palette
- Applying the flat colours
- Adding the face details and shoes
- Adding shadows to the illustration
- Adding highlights to the illustration
- Adding the final details
- Bonus time lapse video of the entire process
This course is suitable for beginners – intermediates.
Once taking this class you will have the confidence in drawing fashion illustrations and will be able to keep on drawing many more fashion girls on the Procreate app. I hope that you enjoy taking this class and I hope that you learn something new from it. Please let me know if there are anymore classes that you would like to see from me.