What you’ll learn
- Introduce Artiticial Intelligence Tools that can be used by everyone and its capabilities
- Provide non-technical, yet, hands-on experience using Artificial Intelligence to generate text, answer questions, and perform other language-related tasks
- Identify the potential applications and use cases of Artificial Intelligence and GPT-3, that everyone, without prior technical background can benefit from
- Discuss the limitations of Artificial Intelligence and potential challenges and risks associated with its use.
- Evaluate the future prospects of such Artificial Intelligence tooling
Artificial intelligence (AI) refers to the simulation of human intelligence in machines that are programmed to think and act like humans.
Today, it is a rapidly growing field that has the potential to revolutionize many aspects of our lives. In this course I am sharing an approach on how you can benefit from AI tools that you can have access to and the way you can use them to help you increase your productivity. Whether you are a Content Writer, a Teacher, a Graphical Designer, a Developer or in any field, there something AI can do for you and this is what this course is about!
Artifical Intelligence can be applied today to a wide range of fields, including robotics, natural language processing, computer vision, and machine learning. The development of AI has the potential to revolutionize many industries and has sparked a great deal of debate about its potential impact on society.
Instead of being afraid of AI, how can you use it to your advantage ?
This course is intended to be “straight to the point”. It will not bother you with technical complexity. It will rather present you examples, but will also give you some information about the tools behind this, as well as its possible limitations and its future!
This course is for everyone!
No prior experience in Programming or any technical field is needed to follow this course! Enroll now!