What you’ll learn
- Learning, and Teaching Students aged 9 yrs+. Useful for Adult learners as well.
- How to make the learning and teaching activity non stressful and fun.
- How to ensure a permanent improvement .
- What mistakes and pitfalls to look for and how to address them.
- How to ensure guaranteed sustainable results.
Cursive writing course for children and adults aged 9yrs+.
- You might not think it, but how you choose to write can have a big impact on your focus and attention skills.
- It’s no secret that our attention spans are shorter than ever. In a world filled with constant distractions, it can be hard to focus on anything for more than a few minutes.
- Turns out, writing by hand is one of the best ways to improve your child’s Attention Skills.
- When you write by hand, you engage both the left and right hemispheres of your brain.
- This can help to improve attention span by increasing communication between the two sides of the brain.
- If you’re looking to give your brain a boost, consider putting pen to paper instead of typing away on a keyboard.
This course is designed to help you learn and teach children, all the basic techniques required to write legibly and beautifully in Cursive Style handwriting.
- This course includes a thoughtfully designed downloadable workbook along with a detailed day-wise Video Tutorial.
- Starting with instructions and graphics for the –
- right posture,
- grip, and
- placement of the non-writing hand,
- the course is a step-by-step guide to mastering perfectly written letters of the alphabet.
- It then guides you to help your child write words, sentences, and paragraphs in a manner that is effective and fun at the same time, Without putting too much pressure on the child and at the same time achieving the desired results.
All of this is crucial to achieving longstanding permanent skills.