What you’ll learn
- Define and know the parts of any elevators and what is their jobs.
- Requirement of building and connecting the elevator parts.
- Control of the direction and placement of the elevator.
- Complete a case study to manage a project from conception to completion
- Design course that you need in order to get your hand on the electrical design as this course collects most of the knowledge that you’ll need in your journey.
- making Maintenance of elevators
- Reading Drawing of elevator systems
- Components of elevators.
- Elevator is becoming a widely-used word on everybody’s tongue, and this is reasonable as all of the electrical systems are including it for its large importance
In this course, you will be learning all about elevators. if you are an amateur, professional, or someone who changes careers or starting a new one that wants to learn about the elevator or as a hobby., you should take this course.
Detailed components are illustrated with pictures and videos of real elevators to make learnings easier and more fun to you.
You will be learning under supervision of specialist and experienced tutor That has more than 5 years experience in the field.
Notice: Please do NOT enroll on this course on impulse, thinking you might watch it later. Maybe show interest on impulse, yes, but before you enroll, watch the Preview videos, read the Course Description and then make a decision. If you then enroll then please start the course as soon as possible. Watch the lectures, look at the workbooks and join in the discussions. Joining my courses is a serious business and I want you to get the most out of your study – but I also want you to enjoy the course.
That is why I am asking that you only enroll because you really want to and that you start the course intending to make full use of all the resources.
Who this course is for:
- Mechanical engineers
- electrical engineer
- anyone who wants to learn about elevators.