What you’ll learn
- What is Software Testing and why is testing important?
- JIRA, Bugzilla with 21 type of Testing from Scratch
- Test Case and Bug Report writing and 7 Princeples of Testing
- Trello – Project Management Tool
- Complete Knowledge of QC and QA Process
- Terminologies used in Software Testing
- Fundamental test process followed in Organisation
- Process models used in software companies
- QA role in Agile Scrum using JIRA – Real time Project
- API Testing through the Postman Tool
- Practical hands on writing test cases for Web based Applications
- Practical hands-on writing test cases for Mobile based Application
- Practical hands-on writing test cases for Desktop based Applications
It is always said, “The most important part of the movie is the trailer”. I am sure most of you agree with this. So, in this movie of the Manual Testing Course that we will be going through, let me take you through the trailer. I mean, let us look at the course outline in detail: What we will be covering in the manual testing course. In the manual testing course, we will be looking at:
Introduction to software testing?
• What is software testing and
Why is testing important?
• Terminologies used in Software Testing
• Key Concepts- static, dynamic,
• Roles and how you grow in the organization
Causes of defects
• QC and QA
· 7 principles of testing
Fundamental test process followed in the organization
Think and write effective test cases as per industry standards.
Type of Testing: (21 types of testing)
• Unit testing
• Integration testing
• Component interface testing
• System testing
Process models used in software companies
•Traditional waterfall development model
•Agile or Extreme development model
A sample testing cycle
QA role in Agile Scrum using JIRA- Real-time project
API Testing through the Postman Tool
Mobile App Testing
Practical hands-on writing test cases for web-based applications
Practical hands-on on writing test cases for mobile-based application
Practical hands-on writing test cases for desktop-based applications.
Think and write test cases as per the industry standards, MAIN IDEA: GET YOU INDUSTRY READY
A practical example for testing software. A sample project will be prepared to explain the
practical usage of testing with proper coding illustrations.
Tools: JIRA, Bugzilla, Trello, Postman
Website and mobile app testing
SO THIS COURSE IS FOR:
DELEGATES WHO ARE LOOKING TO START A CAREER IN SOFTWARE TESTING – FRESH GRADUATES> WE DO MAKE YOU INDUSTRY READY
DELEGATES WHO DO NOT HAVE ANY EXP IN THE SOFTWARE INDUSTRY BUT WANT TO GET IN BY SHOWING REAL EXPERIENCE