What you’ll learn
- Learn software testing best practices in software development life cycle
- How to write test documentation (STP, STD, STR) – best practices
- Gain practical experience of writing QA documentation and testing
- How to test web applications
- How to test mobile applications
- Bug life cycle
- What is agile methodology and where do manual testers fits in
- What is micro-services and monolith and how they affect our testing
- How to succeed QA manual job interviews
- Learn QA practical and theoretical best practices and methodologies
- Creating a professional LinkedIn profile
- Get all future course updates for free!
- Real Life Examples with practical assignment and Quizzes
“Software Quality Assurance is a process that works parallel to the development of software. It focuses on improving the process of development of software so that problems can be prevented before they become major issues. Software Quality Assurance is a kind of umbrella activity that is applied throughout the software process.“
Benefits of Quality Assurance (QA) profession:
- QA produces high-quality software.
- The high-quality application saves time and cost.
- QA is beneficial for better reliability.
- SQA is beneficial in the condition of no maintenance for a long time.
- High-quality commercial software increase the market share of the company.
- Improving the process of creating software.
- Improves the quality of the software.
- Motivation and willingness to learn new things
- Think big and dream bigger!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to start their career in the Software Testing field
- Experienced QA testers – refresh your testing basics and techniques and gear up for Certifications in Software Testing
- Developers who want to be more familiar with testing
Why become a QA?
1. It is a very interesting line of work, you would be familiar with the product more than anyone in the organization!
2. You will learn new things constantly!
3. You will improve and expand the way you think!
4. An average salary can range from $70,000 to $110,000 and this is without any degree, certifications or special computer knowledge. Every product must have QA testers as part of the development process!
In this course, we will walk you through the best practices of manual QA testing.
This course is designed for all ranges of experience from no experience at all to already working QA’s. You don’t have to be tech-savvy and a technical person in order to learn QA, you can easily learn those things!
This course is for anyone who wishes to have a great QA career!
By the end of this course, you will gain the confidence to become a qualified tester!
What will you learn?
- QA best practices testing types and methodologies
- How to properly write QA documents
- How to report defects according to best practices
- How to test Web applications
- How to test Mobile applications
- How to use Jira
- Docker for testers
- SQL for testers
- What are the Agile and software development phases
- How software architecture affects our testing
- Tips on how to find your first job in QA!
- You will get a list of the most recommended tools for QA testing
What will you get?
Valuable and extensive content: more than 8 hours of content!
Support: We will always be available via email for any assistance or concerns.
Extra content: We will give you highly recommended tools for software testing!
New updates: This course is constantly updating with the latest innovations and best practices!
Q&A: Life-long assistance.
Practice sessions: Quizzes, and practical hands-on assignments to help you practice what you learn
Find a job: Job interview questions and practical methods to aid you in finding a job in QA