What you’ll learn
- How to actively work on managing your mind to get the outcomes you want in life and work
- Identify what you are thinking and what kind of beliefs those thoughts are creating
- Recognize the thoughts that lead to your emotions
- Create awareness of how your feelings propel you into certain actions/inaction
- Recognizing how the outcomes you are getting are related to your thoughts
- Experience an approach that will help you actively work on your mindset daily
Your thinking create your results.
How is that working for you?
The mind is a beautiful and powerful part of you.
It is filled with thoughts. Thousands of thoughts a day.
Which of those thoughts will you choose to entertain?
How are those thought choices serving you?
How are they helping you offer up your best to your life? to your work?
Join Rebecca Clark as she explores using mind frameworks to manage your mind. She walks you step by step through the process of taking all of the mind churn, getting it down on paper and figuring out what is keeping you from getting the results you want.
- Noticing how circumstances will always be there. And, it matters how you choose to view them.
- Thinking – what you think, you begin to believe. But, what if you could learn/choose to believe something else? Something that serves you.
- Emotions – what’s so important about emotions and how they come from your thoughts.
- Action – why you take it and why you don’t.
- Outcomes – the results you get from the actions you take. And, how to change your outcomes if you don’t like what you are seeing in your life.
Frameworks are powerful tools to help you solve problems, organize thoughts, analyze information, and even write your life story. And, all you need is a piece of paper to start!
This is just one framework, of many, that can help you organize your mind and helping you offer up your best work.
#mindframework #startwithachart #moveyourdesk #nudge #brainmanagement #coaching #mindmanagement #mindset
A Start with a Chart® framework.