What you’ll learn
- Construct a Twitter clone using NextJS and Firebase in a hands-on project (Twitter clone) from scratch.
- Utilizing the best practices that Nextjs has to offer.
- You will learn server-side rendering technique.
- Using the most recent version of Tailwind CSS 3.
- Learn how to make use of Firebase as a database and storage solution.
- Authenticate the user using next-auth as well as Firebase auth.
A NEW Project Using Next.js and Firebase. Construct a Twitter clone using NextJS and Firebase in a hands-on project (Twitter clone) from scratch.
We are excited to have you join us for the best course available for learning next.js, Firebase, and Tailwind CSS by building a real-world application.
This is a hands-on course that focuses on project-based learning and includes a Twitter clone project.
When it comes to the design and development of websites that are fully functional, we will be utilizing the best practices that Nextjs has to offer.
You will learn rendering technique which is called server-side rendering. In this brand-new course. The functionality of image uploading, as well as state management with recoil, will be covered in this lesson. Using the most recent version of Tailwind CSS (3.0), you will have the ability to create incredible websites that are responsive.
This course will also instruct you on how to make use of Firebase as a database and storage solution. The authentication process is going to be handled by next-auth.
In the end, you will discover how to deploy your applications by making use of Vercel while utilizing a domain name that is uniquely yours.
My name is Sahand, and I have over 16 years of experience in the field of programming.
I will be your instructor and will respond to any questions that you may have in the Question and Answer section.
The following are the main things that will make up the final project for this class:
- Tailwind CSS is used for styling.
- authenticate the user using next-auth as well as Firebase auth.
- Make use of the like and comment functionality.
- Add functionality for uploading files and make use of the Image tag in nextjs.