What you’ll learn
- Internationally Accredited Training CPD Provider #777313
- Udemy Instructor with Superb Student Reviews!
- How to analyze movies through the lenses of Positive Psychology
- Basics of Positive Psychology
- Be motivated by the movies you watch to take positive massive actions in your life
- Practical Step by Step Tools to Improve Your Life
- Use the Tools Learned Here TODAY to Help Yourself and Your Clients
- Frequently Updated Course Material
- Eight Pillars of Positive Psychology
- Practical Science of Happiness TOOLS you can use TODAY!
This is a Globally Accredited course, and upon completion, you may Apply for a Complimentary Certificate offered exclusively for Udemy Students or Formal CPD /CE Accreditation (Fee Apply)
JOIN OUR > 65,000 HAPPY STUDENTS from 174 COUNTRIES who have already taken our Udemy courses and given Mr. Pobric over 6,000 5-STAR REVIEWS!
Alongside Pobric, fellow coach and former student Kareem Sheta, has been in the virtual and offline training field for over three years so far and has impacted thousands of clients on seven different topics, including positivity.
As a Prominent Leader in Online Learning and the Authority Figure in the field of Positive Psychology, Happiness, Leadership, and Human Flourishing, Braco Pobric is actively involved in this amazing community of happier people and does his best to answer all the questions within 48 hours.
As the youngest lead trainer in his company and founder of Egypt’s first international summit on positive psychology, Kareem Sheta is dedicated to providing a fun and beneficial learning experience for all clients and viewers.
You will also have FREE access to a private positive psychology/leadership coaching community network with over 3,000 active life coaches from all over the world and FREE one-on-one mentoring/coaching where you can be coached by one of our Certified Coaches or practice positive psychology skills and receive valuable credit hours.
*In addition to the course content, students should be prepared to study and practice the material for a minimum of 40 course hours.
About this course:
- Fully Globally Accredited Program
- This is the ONLY Program available on the market that combines Positive Psychology and Film and provides tools to practice these two “psychology and film” fields combined.
- Practical tools you can try TODAY to help with multiple areas of your life
- Almost 8 Hours of On-Demand Content
- 6 Books Provided as Supporting Material
- All future extra lectures and upgrades are always included for free
What our students say about the Program
– Love it! Well organized. Well structured. Fun and engaging. And result-oriented.- Robert A.
– Amazing – Elma D.
– The latest and the greatest! I love watching movies, and this Program gives me a new way of thinking about films and the actions I take based on the movies I watch. It also gave me an excellent refresher on some of the Positive Psychology tools.. but most importantly, it pushes me again to take positive actions – and that is what I love about Mr. Pobric’s teachings. – Neva G.
Do you love watching movies? Would you like to become happier, improve your relationships, become more resilient, and increase your chance of overall life success – personal and business?
Then join two Positive Psychology dudes (Braco Pobric & Kareem Sheta) in our Positive Psychology at the Movies, the ONLY Globally Accredited Program. This unique integration of the science of happiness and movies inspires you to take action and improve your life not by studying but by having fun.
At the end of this course, you will
- Take specific action to improve your life and the life of others
- Learn 20 practical positive psychology tools
- Watch the movies like never before
- Have a basic understanding of Positive Psychology
- See the connection between Movies and the Science of Happiness
- Apply what you learned through action-based assignments
- Gain/refresh your knowledge of Positive Psychology
- Watch the movies through the lens of Positive Psychology
- Write a “positive psychology and movies” reflection papers
- Get the pdf presentation for each module