What you’ll learn
- Android App Development
- Quiz Application in android
- Complete Coding including front end and backend
- MySql Database
In this Course, We Will use kotlin, MYSQL database and PHP Apis as a backend language and Retrofit to consume apis.
Android Studio is the official Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for Android app development, based on IntelliJ IDEA.
Android is very easy and interesting subject to learn, even anybody will wants to learn it because its interesting to make apps.
In this Course you will be building a Simple Quiz application in Android Studio using Mysql Database. The database will be created in MYSQL using XAMPP server. In this course, we will keep the app as simple as possible. We will not be making any complicated UI.
You will learn the following topics in this course
- Creating New Android Studio Project
- Choose Kotlin as a programming language
- Creating MYSQL Database
- Adding Quizzes for multiple subjects
- Adding Data to MYSQL Database
- Accessing Data from MYSQL Database from Android App
- We will use Retrofit to consume Apis
- Use companion objects in kotlin
- Use of data classes and interfaces for retrofit
- Using coroutines to consume Apis
- working on basic loops like if-else , for loop etc.
- Displaying Quiz Questions
- Validating Quiz Answers
- Installing XAMPP for MYSQL Support
- Uploading the tables manually to MYSQL
- Displaying Timer and Score
- Displaying Score card
At the end of this course, you will be in a position to implement the topics taught in this course. You will be able to work on apps with cloud databases.