What you’ll learn
- Master the core redux library
- Build 6 mini projects and one mega project called project expenses and income tracker
- Master the Redux Toolkit core library
- Master redux with react
- Master Redux Toolkit with react
- Understand ins and out of redux
- Master Asynchronous redux
- Understand how redux works
- Learn to use common APIs from Redux Toolkit
- Understand createAsyncthunk for asynchronous actions
- Understand createSlice, extraReducers, createAction, reducers and redux store
Redux is a popular library for managing state in frontend applications. As a front-end or full-stack developer, it is important to be skilled in using Redux. Thanks for everything, Redux!
This course contains everything you need to get started with Redux and Redux Toolkit. It includes all the necessary tools and packages to get you up and running quickly. With this course, you’ll be able to learn Redux and Redux Toolkit in no time.
The first few lectures of this course are an introduction to Redux and Redux Toolkit.
- The next part of the course is dedicated to the Redux core.
- We explain how to use the Redux state and action structures.
- Finally, we talk about how to build the Redux application.
- After that, we jump into the react-redux library.
Welcome to Redux
Redux is a powerful tool that can help you manage the state of your applications. We’ll explain what redux is and how you can use it to improve your applications. We’ll also show you how to implement reducers, actions and redux-thunk.
In the next section, we will discuss how to use Redux with react
Firstly we explained these terms
- Action Creators
- Action Constants
- Combine Reducers
- We will build notes taking app while exploring react-redux
The next topic is Redux middleware
- We will explain the term middleware
- The types of middlewares
- How to create custom middleware
- How to use third-party middleware
Then we moved on to Asynchronous Redux by explaining these:
- Asynchronous Action Creators
- Actions with redux-thunk
- Actions without redux-thunk
- Under asynchronous redux, we will build posts fetching app while exploring asynchronous redux
Welcome to Redux-Toolkit
Redux Toolkit is a powerful tool that can help you streamline your Redux development process. It provides a simple, cohesive interface for working with Redux, and can help you optimize your codebase for performance and scalability. Thanks for choosing Redux Toolkit!
This course will teach you all the basic concepts of, the Redux-toolkit core library and Redux-Toolkit with React.
You can start taking this course from any device such as a computer, laptop, mobile etc.
The topics covered in this course are:
- Redux-Toolkit Core
- Redux Toolkit with React
- Error handling
Projects we will be building
- counter-app using Redux-Toolkit Core
- Posts Project Redux-Toolkit Core (Synchronous actions)
- Posts Project Redux-Toolkit Core (Asynchronous actions)
- Project income-expenses project (MEGA) using Redux-Toolkit with React