What you’ll learn
- Redefine self-care and productivity based on your needs and ideals
- Understand the necessity of self-care for wellness and productivity
- Assess where you spend your time and energy (and where you want to)
- Learn and implement the 3 pillars of a productive plan
- Redesign your day-to-day schedule to reflect your priorities
- Develop ways to manage stress and build healthy habits
- Gain practical techniques for maintaining and evaluating your progress
- And more!
Enhance your productivity and invest your energy into the areas of work and life that are most meaningful, according to you.
Join Productivity Coach and Wellness Specialist, Melissa Steginus, in learning and applying personal, practical tools to transform the way you work and live. Whatever your role or schedule, this class will guide you through the ‘why’s and ‘how’s of practicing self-care for increased productivity and purpose throughout each day.
This class is structured to bridge the gap between knowledge and action. If you’re ready to put what you know about self-care, mindfulness, and healthy habits into practice (and seeing results!), this class is for you.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Identify your needs and goals
- Assess your current lifestyle (does it meet your needs and move you toward your goals?)
- Determine specific changes you want and maybe need to make
- Develop a plan to work more productively, fulfill your needs, and move toward goals that are meaningful to you
But that’s just the beginning! The purpose of this class is to lay the foundation for a long-term self-care practice that is personal, purposeful, and practical. That’s why this class also contains instructions for a personal project.
Here’s what you’ll gain:
- Align your thoughts, practices, and day-to-day schedule with your needs and priorities
- Develop effective ways to identify stressors, manage your stress, and stick to healthy habits
- Gain skills, tools, and self-awareness for growth and success, according to your terms
- Work productively, fulfill your needs, and spend more time doing the stuff that matters
Invest in your well-being and expect meaningful growth. Start moving forward today!