What you’ll learn
- Understand what it takes to become a software developer
- Discover how professional software products are developed
- Organize and optimize your work using Agile, Scrum and Kanban
- Get started with Python and write your first program
- Study Computer Science fundamentals like data structures and algorithms
- Get insights into the daily activities of a professional software developer
- Use UML to communicate effectively with other developers
- Learn about the various career paths in software development
- Get the companion eBook for FREE! (sells for $28.80 on Amazon)
Are you interested in learning about software development?
Software Development From A to Z is an informative course that provides insights into the software development industry. It covers topics such as Object-Oriented Programming, UML, Agile, SCRUM, and Python. You’ll learn about all of these things from a developer with decades of experience in the field.
Whether you’re just starting with your career or wanting to learn more about what goes on behind the scenes at companies like Google and Apple, this course is definitely worth checking out!
Join us as we discuss everything related to software development! You’ll leave with knowledge that will enable you to dive deeper into software development. No prior programming experience is required.
Explore the core concepts of software development using simple, easy-to-understand terms. Companion eBook included.
This is an easy-to-follow guide to the fundamentals of how software applications are created and maintained. You don’t need any prior knowledge or software development experience.
It would take months to learn all of the material in this course on your own, but I’ve condensed it into a concise and informative 5.5 hours of instruction. You’ll get insights into the life of professional coders and acquire technical skills. Additionally, you’ll get up to speed with programming in Python fast.
I’ve done my best to explain everything in straightforward terms, and I’ll share personal insights and real stories from my own professional life.
What qualifies me to teach you?
I have more than 25 years of software development expertise. I’ve worked for companies like Apple, Siemens, and SAP.
As a software architect, I have designed and built several enterprise systems and frameworks, including core components of Siemens Healthcare‘s syngo image processing system. I’m one of the senior software architects behind the SAP Cloud Platform SDK for iOS, a framework built by Apple and SAP. I currently hold twelve patents related to inventions in the field of mobile computing.
SUCCESS STORIES – SEE WHAT OTHERS HAVE ACHIEVED
“I already gave this course 5 stars but with the introduction of Python, I have to edit my review as the course is even more worthwhile now. Incredible value for money, very happy and highly recommended.” – David Mason
“Very informative and helpful. I didn’t know anything about coding and now I’m doing prompts and booleans … Love every second of it!” – Johannes Eckhard Nel
“Excellent course, a fantastic instructor. A comprehensive course for those who are starting in software development. I recommend it!” – Guillermo A. Robiglio
“Abstract stuff distilled into bite-size relatable information.” – Brian McPherson
“Good for refreshing programming skills and learning about how to use them professionally.” – Dieter Funkhauser
– Software development: myths vs. reality
– Misconceptions around software development
– Software development methodologies
– What’s a Software Development Methodology?
– What’s the Difference between Agile and Waterfall?
– How is Work Organized in Scrum?
– Just-in-Time and Kanban. What has Toyota to Do with Software Development?
– Programming foundations
– Learn to Code through hands-on Python Examples
– Basic Syntax
– Control Flow
– Error Handling
– File Input and Output
– Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming
– Introduction to Algorithms
– The Unified Modeling Language (UML)
– UML Diagram Types
– The Class Diagram
– UML Relationships
– The Sequence Diagram
– The Statechart Diagram
– Careers in programming: Web development
– How Do Websites Work?
– What’s HTML?
– Using CSS to Style Webpages
“Software Development from A to Z“ is the perfect course for you if you plan to switch careers or if you just wanted to find out more about software development.
MORE THAN AN ONLINE COURSE. WITH THIS CLASS, YOU ALSO RECEIVE:
- Personalized support
As a student of this course, you’ll get access to the course’s private forum, where I answer questions and provide support if necessary.
- The companion eBook
- Downloadable resources
You get downloadable UML cheat sheets you can use as quick reference guides.
- Continuous updates
I keep enhancing this course to provide fresh and up-to-date content.
OUR 30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
If you aren’t satisfied with your purchase, we’ll refund you your money. We want to make sure you’re completely satisfied with the course. That’s why we’re happy to offer you this money-back guarantee.
Go ahead and click the enroll button. See you in the first lesson!