What you’ll learn
- After completing the course you will be able to Create a sample dashboard.
- Create Text table, bar charts, pie charts, and line graphs.
- Most importantly understand when to create which chart.
- Learn all the concept needed for starting working with Tableau.
Learn data visualization through Tableau 2022.
This course is for absolute beginners if you already know some concepts in Tableau then we may not benefit much from this course.
What you will learn in this course :
- Connect Tableau to a Variety of Datasets
- Create sample dashboard.
- Create Basic charts like Text , Highlight, Bar, Stacked bar graph.
- Learn about formatting the chart which is very important while creating the dashboard in real world.
- Connect to multiple dataset using joins , union, relationship.
- Visualize Data in the Form of Various Charts, Plots, and Maps
- Learn the concepts of Sort , Group , Sets , Parameter.
- Learn LODs ( In this course we only introduced to this concept , will see the real world use case in the next course)
- Will perform What if analysis in Tableau.
- Will learn about actions which adds interactivity to the dashboard in Tableau.
- You will learn to create 3 interactive dashboard aligned with the real world problems.
- Learn how to publish your workbook to Tableau server / Tableau Online.
Is this Course for you :
- This course is for absolute beginners if you already know some concepts in Tableau then we may not benefit much from this course.
- We will coming up with one more course for intermediate to creating the interactive level dashboard for real world environment.
- If you don’t know anything about visualization then this course will be great start for you.
- In this course we will concentrate on learning the concepts.