What you’ll learn
- Become an advanced, confident, and modern parallel computing developer from scratch
- Become job-ready by understanding how Parallelism really works behind the scenes
- Parallelism fundamentals: speedup, task dependency graph, overheads, critical path, scalability, etc.
- How to think and work like a developer: problem-solving, researching, workflows
- Get fast and friendly support in the Q&A area
- Complex concepts like the Geometric Data Decomposition, Recursive Structures, etc.
- Practice your skills with 20+ challenges and assignments (solutions included)
You’ve just stumbled upon the most complete, in-depth Parallel programming course online.
Whether you want to:
– build the skills you need to get your first computer science programming job
– move to a more senior software developer position
– become a computer scientist mastering in parallel programming
– or just learn Parallelism to be able to create your own parallel applications quickly.
…this complete Parallelism and Concurrency Masterclass is the course you need to do all of this, and more.
This course is designed to give you the Parallel Programming skills you need to become an expert developer on parallel applications. By the end of the course, you will understand Parallelism extremely well and be able to build your own Parallel apps and be productive as a computer scientist and software developer.
What makes this course a bestseller?
Like you, thousands of others were frustrated and fed up with fragmented Youtube tutorials or incomplete or outdated courses which assume you already know a bunch of stuff, as well as thick, college-like textbooks able to send even the most caffeine-fuelled coder to sleep.
Like you, they were tired of low-quality lessons, poorly explained topics, and confusing info presented in the wrong way. That’s why so many find success in this complete Parallel Programming developer course. It’s designed with simplicity and seamless progression in mind through its content.
This course assumes no previous coding experience and takes you from absolute beginner core concepts. You will learn the core Parallelism skills and master parallalel programming. It’s a one-stop shop to learn Parallelism and Concurrency. If you want to go beyond the core content you can do so at any time.
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn
(It’s okay if you don’t understand all this yet, you will in the course)
- Designing and Analysis of Parallel Applications
- Tasks and Task Dependency Graph
- Parallel Architectures
- Basic metrics: parallelism, execution time, speedup and scalability
- Programming with Shared Memory: OpenMP
- Synchronization mechanisms between tasks and threads
- Static/Dynamic Work Distribution
- Task Decomposition vs Data Decomposition
- Parallelism Patterns: Iterative vs Divide and Conquer Task Decompositions
- Data Decomposition (Geometric Decomposition vs Recursive Structures) for Architectures with Shared Memory
What if I have questions?
As if this course wasn’t complete enough, I offer full support, answering any questions you have 7 days a week.
This means you’ll never find yourself stuck on one lesson for days on end. With my hand-holding guidance, you’ll progress smoothly through this course without any major roadblocks.
There’s no risk either!
This course comes with a full 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning if you are not completely satisfied with the course or your progress, simply let me know and I’ll refund you 100%, every last penny no questions asked.
You either end up with Parallelism skills, go on to develop great programs and potentially make an awesome career for yourself, or you try the course and simply get all your money back if you don’t like it…
You literally can’t lose.
Ready to get started, developer?
Enroll now using the “Add to Cart” button on the right, and get started on your way to creative, advanced Parallel Programming brilliance. Or, take this course for a free spin using the preview feature, so you know you’re 100% certain this course is for you.
See you on the inside (hurry, Parallelism is waiting!)