What you’ll learn
- Demonstrate understanding of Java software development.
- Use the Object-Oriented Programming concepts to build Java applications.
- Exhibit comprehensive and broad knowledge of the Java programming language, coding practices, and utilization of new features incorporated into Java 17.
- Prove fluency in Java programming and the acquisition of the valuable professional skills required to be a Java software developer.
Learn Java programming language with this easy-to-follow course in which the concepts are explained in an easy-to-understand manner using real-life examples.
Master one of the Most Popular Programming Languages Nowadays in this Comprehensive Course
- understand how Java platform works
- prepare your setup for Java application development
- learn the language specification of Java
- demonstrate understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- learn from practical exercises based on real-life examples
- use productivity tools to debug and refactor Java applications
Your next career step is just one click away
Java is a high-level, object-oriented programming language, originally designed for the development of applications for the Internet and especially for the Web.
Java is fast, secure and reliable. Many companies resort to the Java programming language in their processes of developing software applications because it offers very good support for cutting-edge technologies and because it is free and continuously enriched and improved.
Java programmers earn more than programmers coding in other programming languages and among other benefits the most common are flexible schedule, health insurance, life insurance, opportunities for advancement, paid time off, paid training, parental leave and many more. In a recent survey, more than 62% of Java Developers in the United States think their salaries are enough for the cost of living in their area. You could be one of them!
What about the examples described in this course?
This course includes many practical examples described in an easy to understand manner. I avoided as much as possible the use of abstract concepts, and I exemplified the information with concrete examples from the real-world industry, using diagrams and visual representations where appropriate.
How is this course structured?
Although I recommend that the information in this course be completed in order, I designed the course so that if you are only interested in a certain section or lecture, you may learn only what you are interested in without going through the whole course to put the information together.
Each lecture in which syntax of the Java programming language is demonstrated is also accompanied by a part of coding. There are also a few theoretical lectures with no coding part that have the role of explaining the upcoming concepts to be used and to make a connection between sections and lessons.
This course comes with a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee which is the way to ensure your complete satisfaction. So, if you are not completely satisfied with this course, you have 30 days to request a full refund. Basically, you have nothing to lose!
How do I get started?
Enroll now by clicking the ‘Add to cart’ button and start your Java journey!