What you’ll learn
- Learn Candlestick Anatomy
- Understand Time Frame
- Identify Bullish and Bearish Candles
- Understanding the basics of Technical Analysis
- Learn how to identify areas of Liquidity
- Learn how to trade Supply and Demand Strategies
- Learn how to spot probable profitable entries and position for a win
- Become confident to execute trades independently.
- Do proper top down analysis on your trades and execute your trade
- Learn how execute a “Set and Forget” trades for those doing a 9-5 Job
- This course will help you become profitable, as you will learn and know setups that are less profitable and wait patiently for more profitable setups
- You will have an increased edge at the end of the course.
In this course, you will learn how to analyse Candlesticks, Support and Resistance, Supply and Demand and apply all of these basics to develop a trading style suitable for your growth while maintaining being profitable.
If you have no idea about the Candlesticks Chart and have wondered what the candlesticks represent, look no further. In this course you will learn about the Candlesticks Chart, how to spot the trends and where to look for simple entries.
Also Support and Resistance, Your Game Changer. This is the foundation of almost every trader, knowing how to locate valid Support and Resistance Zones to trade or use as a confluence to another strategy will help you to be profitable in the long term.
This will save you a lot of MONEY, knowing the direction of the trade just before it happens will help you to be profitable in the market.
In this course you will learn how to get discount and premium entries using:
a. The 50% Fib strategy.
b. Trading Support and Resistance.
c. Trading Ranges.
d. Supply and Demand strategies etc.
Growing any account all starts with risk management. The moment you don’t manage risk, you won’t be able to consistently grow accounts of any size.
Knowing how to grow a small trading account fast has to do with developing skills and to be consistent, you must be a good student of the market by learning how best to be profitable.
I hope you find this course helpful and please make sure to drop your ratings and reviews.