What you’ll learn
- Discover how to identify your thought processes and recognise heuristic thinking
- Understand the reasons why humans are sometimes intrinsically biased
- Know the different types of bias that can be encountered in the workplace
- Learn how to avoid making choices that are driven by negative bias
- Explore the best ways to ascertain the impact of cultural and cognitive influences
- Gain the ability to use five types of bias-busting tools in everyday life
The tendency to develop biases is a part of human nature. We may not even be aware of this behaviour. But do you ever think why is this behaviour so unhealthy for the work environment? What would happen if we could overcome biases and discrimination?
The research shows that – 21% of profit is usually generated by those organisations that can overcome the gender boundary. Moreover, Diversity in leadership increases an organisation’s chances of outperforming its competitors by 33%.
So, you might realise the importance of accepting diversity and breaking stereotypes at this time. In this Unconscious Bias : Break all the Stereotypes and Discriminations course you will get the chance to learn more about how to promote equality and combat prejudice in the workplace.
This Unconscious Bias : Break all the Stereotypes and Discriminations course will show you how cultural biases, prejudice and societal stereotypes can affect others. Moreover, you will learn how to abolish discrimination and appreciate diversity from this comprehensive course. After being aware of this matter, you will know how to make non-judgmental and unbiased decisions which will help bring the well-being of the workers.
However, whether you like it or not discrimination and gender stereotype can still be seen in many places. It is high time we should stand against it. So, if you are an owner of a company or likely to start a career then join our Unconscious Bias : Break all the Stereotypes and Discriminations course and create a healthy and sound workplace by promoting diversity.