What you’ll learn
- How to effectively troubleshoot NSX 3.0+ environments
- How to leverage the CLI for packet captures
- How to troubleshoot routing problems in NSX
- What types of issues can occur in an NSX deployment
Do you know how to deploy NSX-T, but feel your troubleshooting skills are lacking? Thankfully, there are a great number of built-in troubleshooting tools in NSX, as well as some simple tricks to help you troubleshoot your deployment. In this course, you’ll learn things such as:
- How to troubleshoot NSX-T routing
- How to run packet captures in your NSX environment
- How to deal with resource issues on your NSX components (manager, edges)
- What types of things can cause host prep issues, and how you can resolve these
- A lot more!
This course does NOT aim to teach you every possible troubleshooting step in NSX-T – instead, it is solely aimed at helping you learn to troubleshoot quickly.
My popular NSX-T Fundamentals course has had THOUSANDS of students with great feedback. This course is my best one yet – here’s what some of my students have said about my other courses:
- “After going through this course, I feel much more comfortable to attempt this deployment”
- “One of the Best courses I took on Udemy”
- “This is one of the best training courses for NSX-T available on the internet”
- “The course is amazing, I followed everything step-by-step in my home lab and everything worked like magic”
My name is Mike, and people know me as the NSX guy. I’ve got years of experience with both Cisco and VMware technologies, including two CCIE certifications, and most importantly, I have struggled through learning this stuff – so I know exactly how to make you an NSX pro! I have taught this same curriculum to many students, and have seen many go on to become the go-to experts on NSX in their companies!
VMware NSX-T is no longer tied to vCenter only, it introduces the ability to network and secure multiple workloads, such as Containers (k8s), Bare Metal servers, and even Public Cloud (AWS/Azure)!
This course will focus primarily on NSX + vSphere troubleshooting. There is no kubernetes, cloud, or automation in this course.