What you’ll learn
- Learn how to create professional, industry-standard-formatted screenplays
- Learn how to use Movie Magic Screenwriter’s powerful outlining features to create a powerful story before you even begin to write
- Learn how to use Movie Magic Screenwriter’s production features to handle script changes during a shoot
- Learn how to use Movie Magic Screenwriter’s flexible settings to adjust it to your personal writing workflow
- Learn how to import and export standard screenplay file formats (like Final Draft’s FDX) from and to Movie Magic Screenwriter
Movie Magic Screenwriter is one of the screenwriting programs that can do it all.
It is one of the most used screenwriting programs in the industry because it has so many features that make your writing life a lot easier.
First of all, its outlining features are second-to-none. Although the program comes with a lot of ready-made structure templates, you are in total control of all the structure elements that you want to use. Movie Magic Screenwriter has one of the most flexible and easy-to-use structure/notes systems that show you exactly the information that you need at a certain point in the story, but at the click of a button you can hide it and concentrate on the writing without distraction.
Apart from that, its one of the most feature-rich screenwriting applications out there. It has professional-level tools that you can set up the way you want, so they help you, but don’t get in your way.
Movie Magic Screenwriter has its own file format but it is compatible with other known applications like Final Draft.
Also, Movie Magic Screenwriter has very advanced production features. That’s why it is used by many production companies to keep track of daily script changes during the shooting process.
If you want to use a professional-level writing application with all the bells and whistles, Movie Magic Screenwriter is a great choice.